Even before the final premiere with all the technical data, KIA has just published photos of its new model EV6.
- This is the first KIA built on a platform reserved only for electric vehicles with the designation E-GMP
- The Ioniq 5 by Hyundai, a member of the same group, has recently been introduced on this platform.
- The E-GMP platform offers a generous cockpit and ultra-fast charging (in just five minutes, up to 100 km range can be recharged)
- KIA wants to introduce seven new electric vehicles by 2027
- the specifications should be similar to the Ioniq 5 (up to 225 kW of power and 605 nm of torque, rear wheel drive or AWD, 0-100 km/h in cca 5 seconds, most powerful version of the battery up to 72 kWh, range up to 500 km)
- complete demonstrations covering technical parameters too will be featured online by the end of March