Polestar has unveiled its latest electric performance SUV coupe - the Polestar 4. This new model combines the aerodynamics of a coupe with the spaciousness of an SUV.
Positioned between the Polestar 2 and Polestar 3 in terms of size and price, the Polestar 4 is the fastest production car developed by the brand to date, with a maximum power output of 400 kW (544 hp) and a 0-100 km/h sprint time of just 3.8 seconds.
The technical specifications of the Polestar 4:
- AWD maximum power output of 400 kW / 686 Nm / 560 km WLTP
- RWD maximum power output of 200 kW / 343 Nm / 600 km WLTP
- 102 / 94 kWh battery pack (NMC CATL) / 200 kW DC / 22 kW AC charging
- AWD 0-100 km/h sprint in just 3.8 seconds
RWD 0-100 km/h sprint in just 7,4 seconds
- It has a D-segment SUV coupé body type with a large body and long, 2,999 mm wheelbase.
- The overall length is 4,839 mm, width is 2,139 mm, and height is 1,544 mm.
- 15 l frunk, 500 l boot / trunk
- price around 60.000 USD / EUR
The car has a mono-material approach applied to interior materials, where all layers of certain components are produced from the same base material, allowing for effective recycling.
Textile upholstery made from 100% recycled polyester.
Inlay carpets in the interior are made using recycled PET, and floor carpets are made using ECONYL, which includes reclaimed fishing nets.