The new Renault Mégane E-Tech Electric was unveiled today, with camouflage, but the shapes should already be final. It will arrive on the market in 2022.
It is based on the CMF-EV pure electric platform with front-wheel drive. This platform is used by the entire Renault Nissan Mitsubishi group.
The provisional specifications:
- maximum power: 160 kW (217 hp)
- maximum torque 310 Nm
- 0-100 km/h in under 8 seconds
- battery: 60 kWh
- maximum charging power: 130 kW DC / 22 kW AC
- range: up to 450 km (WLTP)
- dimensions: 4210 x 1800 x 1505
- wheelbase: 2770 mm