Introducing the BMW i7 M70 xDrive, the all-electric performance automobile from BMW M GmbH that now leads the new BMW 7 Series model range. With a unique combination of electric drive and luxury performance, the BMW i7 M70 xDrive, with a combined power consumption of 23.8 - 20.8 kWh/100 km according to WLTP, boasts acceleration from zero to 100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds, making it the fastest and most powerful all-electric model in the BMW range. Equipped with a highly integrated e-drive unit on front and rear axle, the BMW i7 M70 xDrive generates a maximum system output of 485 kW/660 hp, with a top speed limited to 250 km/h.
- battery capacity (Li-ion): 101,7 kWh (usable)
- power output: 485 kW / 660 hp / 1100 Nm
- AC charging 11 / 22 kWDC charging up to 195 kW
- cruising range per charge (WLTP): 488-560 km
- 0-100 km/h 3,7 s
- Top Speed 250 km/h
- combined power consumption: 23.8 - 20.8 kWh/100 km